If you are looking to start an effective Plantar Fasciitis treatment at home, you’re not alone. As a Physical Therapist, I hear this request all the time. What are the best exercises and stretches for plantar fasciitis? What can I do to treat it on my own?
My patients are pressed for time. Their feet hurt but they need to get on with life, so they push through it.
But walking still feels like razor blades in their heels.
When my friends and family started asking me for advice, I wanted to put together my approach to treating plantar fasciitis at home.
So I created the 21-Day Happy Feet Challenge.
It’s a look into the exact approach I use to treat patients with plantar fasciitis.
Here’s a video explaining why I created this at home plantar fasciitis treatment system.
The 21-Day Happy Feet Challenge
What You Get With the 21-Day Happy Feet Challenge?
The 21-Day Challenge Includes all of the following resources within the folder you downloaded upon purchasing this system.
21-Day Challenge Guides
- Main Guide
- Calendar Checklist
- Exercise & Stretching Guide
- 21+ Video Tutorial Guide
21-Day Challenge Bonus Guides
- 12 Natural Remedies for Plantar Fasciitis
- The Plantar Fasciitis Quick Guide
- Shoe and Insert Recommendation Guide
- Plantar Fasciitis Taping Guide
- Equipment I Use in the Clinic
21+ Video Tutorial Guide
- Video Lesson 1: A completely new approach to Plantar Fasciitis
- Video Lesson 2: Walking Analysis and Video
- Video Lesson 3: Habits to Avoid
- Video Lesson 4: Athletic Tape Application
- Video Lesson 5: Applying Kinesiology Tape for Heel Pain
- Video Lesson 6: Stretches for Happy Feet (12 Videos)
- Video Lesson 7: Exercises for Happy Feet (8 Videos)
Value Beyond The Course
If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, it’s not uncommon to spend over $100 to see a physician, $100 for an initial physical therapy evaluation, and +$100 on trying every shoe insert available.
Not to mention that an average prescription for physical therapy can be 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks, forcing you to miss work, pay $40 Physical Therapy copays, and spend time driving to the get physical therapy clinic.
For those who have ‘tried everything’, this is the normal course of treatment.
That’s one of the reasons why I created the 21-Day Happy Feet Challenge.
This course is designed to save you time, money, and the frustration of getting over plantar fasciitis.
If you’re ready to learn what it takes to kick plantar fasciitis for good, let’s get to it!
Who is the 21-Day Happy Feet Challenge For?
This course is for you if…
- You’re tired of the ‘same ol’ plantar fasciitis treatment ideas you’ve read online.
- You’ve already tried everything for your heel pain, but still deal with it daily.
- You need a step by step system to establish a routine that provides results.
- You are active and need immediate strategies to address the sharp pain in your heel.
- You are a busy professional who is tired of missing work for appointments and looking like you’re limping every time you get up from your desk.
- It’s also a great course if you’re a Physical Therapist looking for a treatment system that works.
This course isn’t for you if…
- You haven’t checked with your doctor about why your foot is hurting.
- You want a quick fix – the system is based on an 8 week approach to success.
- You’re not serious about putting in 10 to 15 minutes a day to implement the Happy Feet System
You’ve Got Q’s, I’ve Got A’s
What format is the 21-Day Happy Feet Challenge delivered in?
The course materials are shared as 4 PDF guides with an additional PDF containing the Bonus Guides. All of the videos are available through YouTube, so you can access them any time by using the special link in the PDF.
Could I just find this information for free online?
You can find just about anything online these days, but does that mean it’s actually valuable? Not really! One of the reasons I created this course is because there is so much incorrect and not-so-helpful information online about how to treat Plantar Fasciitis I want to be clear – this course is to show you how I would treat someone with heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Is it really worth the price?
I know how frustrating it is to buy an expensive pair of shoes or inserts and to still experience heel pain. That’s frustrating. It’s also frustrating to spend hundreds of dollars in a PT clinic in co-pays. For less than the price of one copay, you can have access to all the strategies I use as a PT when treating plantar fasciitis. An individual session with me will run over $100 an hour at the clinic. The course gives you all access to my treatment protocol for less than one copay.
Does this make you my Physical Therapist?
I want to be clear – this course is to show you how I would treat someone with heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis. While I am a Physical Therapist, I’m not your PT, so I cannot actually guide you through these exercises or make sure they’re appropriate for you. During the videos, I’ll talk to you as though I am talking to an actual patient of mine. The materials in this course are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical advice; the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you’ve seen in this course.
How quickly do I get the guides?
Immediately! You can access the guides right away!